Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 39 - WOW!!

I've done alright the past few days, nothing earth-shattering, but I've been losing a few tenths of a pound each day. Then yesterday the scale showed a 1.5 lb drop. I was very pleased. Then this morning, it showed a drop of 2 whole pounds!!! This puts me within 7.7 lbs of my original goal for this round, which was to lose 35 lbs. I had resigned myself to only losing about 25 lbs, because I had had some stalls and the weight loss has slowed down, all of which are normal parts of the process. I never expected big drops like this at this stage of the protocol! I am more than happy with this product, with the protocol, and with the support offered along the way. I decided to sign up as an affiliate for the referral program that the company has, because I can even order my next round from my own link and still earn the commission off of it. (Built in discount! lol) I'll post it here so if anyone else wants to find out more or order, you are welcome to, but this isn't a business venture for me, just me sharing my results and my excitement about this great way to take back control of my weight and my life!

Click here for more info about My Fat Cure.

Weight this am: 270.7
Starting weight: 298.0
High Load weight 299.5
I have lost over 27 lbs in the last 39 days. I never thought I could do this without being hungry! Now I know that I can!

1 comment: