Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 35 - Almost there...

Whew! Time flies when you are having fun, eh? Well, in the last 12 days since I last posted I have lost 4 more lbs. I was almost an entire week stalled on the same weight, but according to the support materials, a lot of times that is when the body take time to tighten and repair, or in other words, to shrink those fat cells and lose inches instead of lbs. I haven't measured lately to see if that is the case, but I'll have hubby measure me tomorrow. I'm down to 273.7, which is a total loss of 24.3 lbs in the last month! I had set my goal to lose 35 lbs in the 42 days of protocol, but even if I end up losing only 30 (or even 25!) I will still consider this program to be a resounding success! I'll definitely be doing another round in about 7 wks!

No comments:

Post a Comment